The Good Life Eatery, Multiple Locations

Note to self, don't try and recreate such a perfectly made salad at home - it will not taste the same and you'll be so disappointed. I'm not entirely sure how it went so wrong, I bought the exact same ingredients, but anyway, this isn't about my bad salad making. Good Life Eatery is a quirky little cafe/restaurant, quite small from the outside but enough seats that you won't be queuing outside for too long. I visited the restaurant just off of Sloane Square after a day of shopping.


I walked in, placed my order and was given a wooden spoon and told to find a free table. Never one for commitment, I made my boyfriend share two main courses so I could try both. The menu is full of healthy, vegan and gluten-free options so they really do cater for everyone. We opted for a falafel and sweet potato wrap that came served with a small side salad and the Good Life salad that was made up of kale, sweet potato, goji berries, quinoa and loads of other bits. 


After demolishing both meals, I have to say the salad was my favourite, which is very unlike me, we both left complimenting the food and feeling satisfied. I would recommending sharing, especially if you get a salad as the portions are huge and as nice as it was, it did get a little same-y after a while. I would happily recommend both of our choices! The goji berries added a sweet twist to an already delicious salad and the falafel and sweet potato were complimented with avocado and a tomato sauce (definitely not Heinz). 
The whole meal cost us about £27 in total, that was with tap water and one bottle of Melrose Sunset juice (at £6.55 a bottle, we weren't willing to buy two!). 

Comments

Popular Posts